9 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Window Contractor
There are a lot of options out there when it comes to window replacement. Here at All American Design, we know that you have many different choices for contractors, and that trying to decide who to go with can be confusing. Here are a few questions to ask when you’re trying to find the best window contractors.
- Does the company have any references from previous customers? Were they satisfied?
- Are they bonded, licensed, and insured?
- Which window companies do they partner with? Whose products do they carry?
- Is the company willing to work closely with you as the homeowner? Will they listen to your personal concerns and desires?
- Do they have a history of finishing projects on time?
- Do they carry a wide variety of windows?
- Are they environmentally friendly? Are their windows energy efficient or made of recycled materials?
- How much experience do their workers have?
- What financing options do they offer?
Choosing the right company doesn’t have to be difficult. With these considerations in mind it should be easy to find the best window and door contractors, businesses that are friendly, effective, and trustworthy.
We understand the challenges you face as a homeowner here at All American Design. If you would like to have your windows or doors replaced, call us today at (866) 950 9123 or contact us online. We’re ready to help.